That’s right, this Wednesday, I’ll be one of a panel of expat bloggers from around the world on Connecticut Public Radio‘s morning news show, Where We Live, giving views on how the US election is perceived abroad. I’ve been given some of the questions I’m going to be asked ahead of time, and I’d love to have your answers too, to share with the listeners. Here are some of the questions:
- As an “expat blogger” what do you blog about when it comes to the election?
- What are people saying about
where you live?
- What is the general sense of how Americans are perceived?
- What are you hearing from your friends and family stateside?
- Do you wish you were in the US during this election season?
- How are you keeping up with American politics?
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment or write a post on your blog and leave a note in the comments. If you’re interested, you can listen live to the program, airing at 9am EST, 2pm CET. And wish me luck, I’ve never done a live “on air” interview before.